Wednesday 13 January 2010

Return of the Malc

Couldn't resist the title...

Anyway, having had an extended (2 month) break from blogging, I felt the time was right to return. I'm struggling writing my thesis, there are just over 7 weeks until my wedding and I have no more time than I did before - but the time is right!

Actually, the main reason for returning to blogging is my inability to write fluently for my thesis. I am hopeful that returning to a more lighthearted writing style may in some way aid that. So, I'm back to blog on an ongoing recession, an upcoming election and, inevitably, some daft Lib Dem ideas. So here goes...

7 comments:

Lallands Peat Worrier 13 January 2010 at 13:45  

Welcome back, Malc.

I gather 'thesis-block' is a pretty endemic phenomenon, such that most folk aiming at doctorates end up wittering incoherently or lumpenly for extended periods of time. Your unconscious will no doubt come to your rescue, and the winnowing will be going on in your mind, awaiting a moment of triumphant, conscious articulation.

Well, with any luck anyway.

Unknown 13 January 2010 at 17:45  

Fantastic! Welcome back! We missed you.

Still 16 minutes to nominate you for the Scotsblog awards:0)

Cruachan 13 January 2010 at 18:30  

Good to see you back Malc.

Malc 13 January 2010 at 18:42  

Will get something more substantive up tomorrow guys.

Bill 14 January 2010 at 00:29  

Glad to see you back :)

Post a Comment

Contact

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have an issue with something you've read here... or if you simply want to debate some more! You can email me at:

baldy_malc - AT - hotmail - DOT - com
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Comment Policy

I'm quite happy - indeed, eager - to engage in debate with others when the topic provides opportunity to do so. I like knowing who I'm debating with and I'm fed up with some abusive anonymous comments so I've disabled those comments for awhile. If you want to comment, log in - it only takes a minute.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

Regrettably, this is probably required:
This blog is my own personal opinion (unless otherwise stated) and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other organisation (political or otherwise) that I am a member of or affiliated to.
BlogRankers.com
Sport Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP