Here we go:
1) I am trying very hard to get over an addiction to Facebook, Twitter and blogging.
2) I'm failing.
3) I've been going bald since I was about 16...
4) ...yet I've had a beard almost constantly since then, and haven't been clean shaven in over a year.
5) I haven't had a drink of anything alcoholic for over 50 weeks... not like I'm counting or anything.
6) I have a tendency to make lists - often times just so I can cross stuff off it.
7) Yo hablo un poco espanol... y comprendo menos!
8) I have run more than twenty 10K races and six half marathons over the last three years.
9) I ripped my ear in training for Aberystwyth's rugby sevens tournament... and it was glued back together in the A&E.
10) I am a little bit obsessed with the USA.
11) I'm usually fairly pessimistic (which makes for an easier life - if you expect things to go well and they don't, you are disappointed. If you expect them to go badly and they go well, you are pleasantly surprised - much more preferable!).
12) I'm scared of most things: Heights, speed, driving, snakes... commitment, disorganisation, lack of control.
13) I don't deal with any of those things all that well.
14) I delivered a newspaper to Colin Hendry's dad for four years.
15) I captained Keith to a 4-0 Rothes Cup Final win over Fochabers, scoring a glancing header for our second. I was 11 years old and had a full head of hair. It was a fine moment.
16) I was Head Prefect at my school (and also Dux... I'll get my coat - no one really likes a smart @rse).
17) If you put a flag in front of me I could probably tell you which country it belonged to.
18) I once wanted to be an accountant.
19) I still want to earn the salary of an accountant.
20) I don't think there's much chance of that happening any time soon.
21) My cds are arranged alphabetically (and if you know me, you know I'd never have them arranged any other way).
22) I'm pretty much a neat freak - everything has its place, and its usually fairly perpendicular to the nearest surface.
23) I share a birthday with David Boreanaz (of Bones and Angel fame)
24) I don't buy everything I read... I haven't even read everything I've bought.
25) I need to get out more.
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you feel like doing it... do it. Which should really be Nike's new slogan.