Wednesday 11 February 2009

25 random things about me


Here we go:

1) I am trying very hard to get over an addiction to Facebook, Twitter and blogging.

2) I'm failing.

3) I've been going bald since I was about 16...

4) ...yet I've had a beard almost constantly since then, and haven't been clean shaven in over a year.

5) I haven't had a drink of anything alcoholic for over 50 weeks... not like I'm counting or anything.

6) I have a tendency to make lists - often times just so I can cross stuff off it.

7) Yo hablo un poco espanol... y comprendo menos!

8) I have run more than twenty 10K races and six half marathons over the last three years.

9) I ripped my ear in training for Aberystwyth's rugby sevens tournament... and it was glued back together in the A&E.

10) I am a little bit obsessed with the USA.

11) I'm usually fairly pessimistic (which makes for an easier life - if you expect things to go well and they don't, you are disappointed. If you expect them to go badly and they go well, you are pleasantly surprised - much more preferable!).

12) I'm scared of most things: Heights, speed, driving, snakes... commitment, disorganisation, lack of control.

13) I don't deal with any of those things all that well.

14) I delivered a newspaper to Colin Hendry's dad for four years.

15) I captained Keith to a 4-0 Rothes Cup Final win over Fochabers, scoring a glancing header for our second. I was 11 years old and had a full head of hair. It was a fine moment.

16) I was Head Prefect at my school (and also Dux... I'll get my coat - no one really likes a smart @rse).

17) If you put a flag in front of me I could probably tell you which country it belonged to.

18) I once wanted to be an accountant.

19) I still want to earn the salary of an accountant.

20) I don't think there's much chance of that happening any time soon.

21) My cds are arranged alphabetically (and if you know me, you know I'd never have them arranged any other way).

22) I'm pretty much a neat freak - everything has its place, and its usually fairly perpendicular to the nearest surface.

23) I share a birthday with David Boreanaz (of Bones and Angel fame)

24) I don't buy everything I read... I haven't even read everything I've bought.

25) I need to get out more.

I'm not going to tag anyone. If you feel like doing it... do it. Which should really be Nike's new slogan.

5 comments:

Stephen Glenn 11 February 2009 at 13:56  

Eek a lot of that is scarily familiar.

only really 9,12,14 (only the location I delivered to Stephen Morrow's dad), 15, 16, 22 and 23 are much different. And 8 was me at my pre-injured peak.

As for 21 is that alphabetical by artist, then release date order of CDs or totally alphabetical by title?

Malc 11 February 2009 at 14:13  

In a rather geek-like way, alphabetical by artist (surname) then by release date of that artists' work.

Yes... I do have too much time on my hands.

Sam 11 February 2009 at 20:25  

did your therapist recommend you make this list mate?

what you don't have one? doesn't everyone? oh its only me...

Malc 11 February 2009 at 21:37  

I'd like to say I was bored and everyone else was doing one. But then, I'm a PhD student and I had some time on my hands... as you can probably tell.

Stephen Glenn 11 February 2009 at 23:59  

In that case totally identical way of filing them Malc.

Post a Comment

Contact

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have an issue with something you've read here... or if you simply want to debate some more! You can email me at:

baldy_malc - AT - hotmail - DOT - com
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Comment Policy

I'm quite happy - indeed, eager - to engage in debate with others when the topic provides opportunity to do so. I like knowing who I'm debating with and I'm fed up with some abusive anonymous comments so I've disabled those comments for awhile. If you want to comment, log in - it only takes a minute.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

Regrettably, this is probably required:
This blog is my own personal opinion (unless otherwise stated) and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other organisation (political or otherwise) that I am a member of or affiliated to.
BlogRankers.com
Sport Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP