Thursday 25 February 2010

++ Blog Exclusive: Green Candidate ++



My sources have pointed me in the direction of a scoop.

The Scottish blogosphere's very own James MacKenzie, of Two Doctors fame, has been selected by the Scottish Green Party to contest the constituency of East Lothian at the upcoming Westminster election.

Unlike the news article above, I'm going to try and report this news without any mistakes (one Green MSP? Robin Harper still leader?! I ask you!  And they have James down as 37 - he's not a day over 25!).  That's him on the right in the photo above.  

Anyway, cracking news.  James will be an excellent candidate for the party - and, given the difficulties some parties (Labour in particular) have had in the constituency, he may fancy his chances there - though it is a big ask.  

Best of luck to him - and indeed to the other potential blogosphere MPs.

1 comments:

James Mackenzie 26 February 2010 at 00:38  

Most kind! And yes, the monkey glands have left me with a real boyish charm.

Post a Comment

Contact

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have an issue with something you've read here... or if you simply want to debate some more! You can email me at:

baldy_malc - AT - hotmail - DOT - com
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Comment Policy

I'm quite happy - indeed, eager - to engage in debate with others when the topic provides opportunity to do so. I like knowing who I'm debating with and I'm fed up with some abusive anonymous comments so I've disabled those comments for awhile. If you want to comment, log in - it only takes a minute.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

Regrettably, this is probably required:
This blog is my own personal opinion (unless otherwise stated) and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other organisation (political or otherwise) that I am a member of or affiliated to.
BlogRankers.com
Sport Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP