Saturday 13 February 2010

Six Nations Week 2 - Predictions

After getting 3 out of 3 last week, here's the scores on my predictor for this week:

Wales
 28-12 Scotland

France 23-16 Ireland
Italy 10-37 England
Today's games first.  With Dan Parks playing I expect Scotland to be even less entertaining/ potent in attack.  Even so, defensively, we've been good so I can't see Wales ripping us apart - unless, of course, Parks keep kicking (badly) to Byrne & Williams and lets them run it back at us.  I think it'll be a long afternoon for us.  Ireland have only won in Paris twice since 1972.  And despite being called cheats by Morgan Parra, I just think the French might out do them a little.  Tactically as much as anything... I also think it may be telling that Kidney has gone with O'Gara and not Sexton at 10.  As for the third game - England will have too much.  Obviously.

Another 3 from 3?  We'll see later.

2 comments:

Stephen Glenn 13 February 2010 at 15:54  

With Dan Parks playing I expect Scotland to be even less entertaining/ potent in attack.

Hmm. Man of the Match and that kick for Max Evan's try. Awesome.

Lack of decipline cost Scotland in the end.

Malc 13 February 2010 at 16:32  

Man of the match maybe. I'd probably given it to Shane, given he turned the match in the last 7 mins.

Indicipline and poor decision making.

As for Dan - effective yes. But as I said, not exactly entertaining. But credit to him - he'll have won over a few critics (not me though).

Post a Comment

Contact

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have an issue with something you've read here... or if you simply want to debate some more! You can email me at:

baldy_malc - AT - hotmail - DOT - com
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Comment Policy

I'm quite happy - indeed, eager - to engage in debate with others when the topic provides opportunity to do so. I like knowing who I'm debating with and I'm fed up with some abusive anonymous comments so I've disabled those comments for awhile. If you want to comment, log in - it only takes a minute.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

Regrettably, this is probably required:
This blog is my own personal opinion (unless otherwise stated) and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other organisation (political or otherwise) that I am a member of or affiliated to.
BlogRankers.com
Sport Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP