Friday 9 January 2009

My year in the blogosphere

As of January 7th, this blog is one year old. Which is rather impressive given when I started it, I didn't really think I had that much to say. Actually, who am I trying to kid... I've always had lots to say, I just didn't think anyone would listen. So thanks, dear reader, for listening (reading) what comes into my head, and I hope you will permit me to take a moment to navel-gaze...

317 posts in one year... not bad going I suppose (though nothing like the excellent but slightly blog-crazy Jeff's total of 678!), interupted by an ill-health enforced absence during the summer. And it has been an interesting year.

My year in blogposts:


So that was my year, a staggering 23,000 hits. I hope this year is as entertaining (blog-wise!).

3 comments:

PJ 9 January 2009 at 20:50  

Happy birthday Malc and congratulations! Your blog is consistently informative and challenging, with just a smidge of cynicism thrown in for good measure. Please keep it up!

Unknown 10 January 2009 at 19:47  

Happy Anniversary:-)

I really enjoy reading your stuff, even if your election predictions are not always safe:-)

Malc 11 January 2009 at 12:03  

Thanks to you both for kind comments. I hope you keep reading - and that I remain on the "smidge" side of cyncism!

Post a Comment

Contact

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have an issue with something you've read here... or if you simply want to debate some more! You can email me at:

baldy_malc - AT - hotmail - DOT - com
Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Comment Policy

I'm quite happy - indeed, eager - to engage in debate with others when the topic provides opportunity to do so. I like knowing who I'm debating with and I'm fed up with some abusive anonymous comments so I've disabled those comments for awhile. If you want to comment, log in - it only takes a minute.
Powered By Blogger

Disclaimer

Regrettably, this is probably required:
This blog is my own personal opinion (unless otherwise stated) and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other organisation (political or otherwise) that I am a member of or affiliated to.
BlogRankers.com
Sport Blogs
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP